Saturday, September 20, 2014

5 for Friday!!


I'm linking up with Doodlebugs teaching for her weekly link up! Some school and some about me! Enjoy!

                                1.


My poor baby! He was playing jack and Jill at playtime at school and rolled into an ant bed. A trip to the ER happened that night, but all was ok!

                                2.


My kiddos doing STEM. Thanks to smartchick, we really enjoyed making reed boats and testing then with weights to see how much it can hold.

                               3.
My kids making paper mâché ! We are making globes while practicing our continents. So much fun and so many things to learn while doing this.

                               4.

Keeping it real! Faith! I've got to meditate on these promises. Some days can be so stressful!


                                  5.


Great listening music! Check it out. Catchy, upbeat tunes that leave me feeling good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment