Monday, June 23, 2014

A yellow wall,many thanks, and what I'm working on...

My mom always said, "Rome wasn't built in a day." I'm making myself blog tonight because if I don't, I won't ever get better at it. I would like to say poof and have this well established and complete blog, but I keep plucking away at it. I would love to start linking up with these fact astir bloggers, but I do not feel as if I'm quite ready yet. However, some things I have accomplished/working toward:

1. Planning out my curriculum. I will be serving gifted grades 1-5 two-three days a week this year, so I want to get the most ban for my planning. My goals are to motivate, propell, engage, and challenge them. 
2. Making my organizer/ plan book from a modern teacher. It's fantastic if you haven't choose none yet, I recommend it.
3. Make some seating crates! I have purchased most of the materials, but...still need to get the wood for them;) 

Last, I want to enjoy each day and remember that there is a season for everything under heaven. My big went to sleep away camp this week, with the hubs being an advisor I feel good about it (he's only six). My little and I have done next to nothing today-he's 3. Tomorrow we have big plans with the dentist and a camel!!!

I'm going to sign off with a victory- my newly painted new classroom wall! It only took 4 tries to get it right!
It's my beautiful yellow!

AND a big thank you to so many great bloggers and IGers out there who are awesome! I'm a teacher who is learning as I go on this blogging journey! It's great being inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment